Captain's Log Day 2


I actually think it is pretty nice from what I have seen. The scenery is amazing and the area seems to be well kept (not a lot of garbage lying around). There are also a lot of souvenir shops and fast food in the area.  I enjoyed learning about the creation story while we were at the museum. I also never knew that there were seven tribes, or anything about the Eastern and Western bands. I believe that family is a great support system and that you should be there for them when they need. A different view could be that I do not really practice natural remedies. There were some children participating in the play/reenactment, this will help them learn some of their history. They also have schooling available in which they are taught the history and language of their people. I have seen a lot of tattoos with patterns or other items such as animals in the area. Knowing what they stand for and seeing them often can be an influence. Respecting your elders seems to be a common thread between our communities and many others.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lots of babies!

Wednesday!